Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One Year Anniversary

I have now been writing this blog for one year. I originally started this blog as a way to capture my thoughts on various topics and share my insights with others, hence the name, Thoughts from Scott. Over time, this blog has morphed into a blog primarily about investing and saving. My posts are designed to give some useful and basic information to people who are or might be struggling in this area. Like an old, but popular and very funny TV commercial for Countrywide Mortgages a few years back, many people are "in debt to their eyeballs"! My thoughts and ideas on ways some people could help themselves by learning from my experience in working in a bank, I thought, might be beneficial. This blog is a way for me to comment on current events in the financial world, and also give back to the community.

No comments: