Sunday, July 16, 2017

Church

How important is it for you to go to church each week?  I realize that many people attend church on Saturdays, but I think the majority still attend on Sundays.  No matter what day you attend, is it a priority for you and your family?  I was taught that there is no option not to go to church each Sunday.  The only way that you didn't go to church was if you were sick.  My wife and I have instilled the same principle to our children.  It becomes second nature.  Of course there are activities and events that come up that interfere with your normal church attendance, but you make adjustments and find another service or mass time to attend.  My oldest son has a job working at a country club and he usually works on Saturday and Sunday mornings from 7:30 am until 2:30 pm.  Does he missed church?  No, he goes to the 5 pm mass on Saturday afternoon.  Show God who is really first in your life.  Go to church and worship Him.  You will be blessed.

No comments: