Monday, December 8, 2008

Writer's block

Well, it has happened. After 25 blogs, I find myself in front of the computer with no ideas today. Nothing to write about. I do not think that it is a coincidence that today is Monday either. Funny how weekends can zap your precious brain resources and mental capacity for original ideas. So if this is your first time to my blog, please take the time to check out some of my other postings. I will use my downtime today to think of some ideas for blogs this week. Better yet, if you have an idea, send it to me at scottw412@yahoo.com and I will put it on my future blog list. This is like one of those, slow news days. Congress is going to bail out the Big 3 Carmakers...we knew that would happen. Oil and gas prices continue to go down...this is really getting interesting. Could gas dip below $1 per gallon again? My bet is no, but then again, I did not think I would see $1.49 gas again either. Here's one blog idea: What's the deal with St. Nick? Do you give your kids candy in their shoes and stockings on Dec. 6th? Is this another "fake" holiday invented by dentists? OK, come back tomorrow for a new and improved blog!

No comments: