Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Deja Vu

"It's like deja-vu, all over again." This is one of the most famous quotes by Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame, catcher for the New York Yankees, and St. Louis native. I reference this quote because today I want to re-post my blog from yesterday, however in a slightly different way. As I mentioned recently, I am a relatively new member of the St. Louis Bloggers Guild and as a member, I have the opportunity to write posts for their website. This keeps the site fresh and allows people to hear from members who's blogs are linked on the member section of their homepage. Yesterday, my blog titled, Digital Daze was posted. Guild member and website content editor, Kelli Stuart, who has her own blog, Three Times the Love added a brief introductory paragraph to set up my blog topic for the post. My post was categorized under Events, Media, and News. Other frequent topics discussed are Bloggers' Rights, Parent Blogging, and Blogging in general. So again, if you have not done it already, check out the St. Louis Bloggers Guild and see what you can learn. If nothing else, you'll find a few new blogs to check out. There are 40 great ones to chose from!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great job on the article Scott. Nice to "meet" you too!

Hey, in your "About Me" photo are you at Culver's there?

Scott Wheeler said...

Thanks Lisa! Yes, you are correct. That's the Culver's in Arnold. Good eye!

Scott Wheeler said...

For extra credit, Lisa, guess where the picture of me below the New Year's Resolution meter, was taken...