Saturday, February 14, 2009

St. Louis Bloggers Guild

In January of this year, I joined the St. Louis Bloggers Guild, with hopes that I could learn from the group of veteran bloggers that are a part of their membership roll. In addition, I was excited to begin attending their monthly meetings to meet these bloggers in person and find out about upcoming events. I was interested to hear about the quarterly workshops and business opportunities that they plan throughout the year as well. Of course, I figured that being a part of their website could increase the chances that people would find my blog too. So if you are new to blogging or have been blogging for years, you owe it to yourself to check out the St. Louis Bloggers Guild and come to one of their meetings. You'll be glad you did!

No comments: