Monday, April 13, 2009

Follow me on Twitter

After attending the most recent monthly meeting of the St. Louis Bloggers Guild I decided to check out Twitter and see what Twitter is all about.  I have been on Facebook for a while now and like how it has connected me with so many people and especially reconnected me with my former high schools friends (I'm even attending a high school reunion this summer in Boston which came about as a result of Facebook).  But I haven't really figured out the whole Twitter thing yet.  To me, telling the world "what I'm doing" is the same as telling everyone "what's on my mind", but alas, I have set up an account and will see who begins following me.  If you want to follow me, check to link in the sidebar below and to the right (scroll down, you'll see it).  Maybe I'll call this the Twitter Experiment!

1 comment:

Dennis said...

I think that you should call it "twitter-pated"!